- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "cloud marketplace"
CloudSigma Participating in Deutsche Börse’s Industry-First, Vendor-Neutral Cloud Marketplace
Compute resources and capacity are undergoing a revolution – no longer a specialized good or service, compute is becoming a commodity, able to be traded on an exchange just like wheat, oil and coal. As such, compute...
- Posted May 23, 2015