- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "data protection"
Cloud Security Alliance Report Highlights Data Privacy Opportunities Across Big Data, Cloud and IoT
The experience gained by the company alongside the users of the enterprise and cloud service providers of cloud computing adds an important perspective on the challenges of security in cloud, big data and Internet of Things (IoT)...
- Posted May 23, 2015