- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "Dell"
Dell Mobile Workspace Refreshes BYOD Safety Standard
For years, companies and employees have struggled with the problem of bringing personal phones on the job. Now, the team of Dell has created an app called Virtual Smartphone which offers secure calls, messages and applications for...
- Posted May 23, 2015
Dell Reveals Problem Areas Adopting Cloud, Big Data and Mobility
Security, cloud, mobility and big data priorities are most important in all industries, but it need a deeper understanding of the practical realities of how businesses are using these technologies today and what prevents them unleash their...
- Posted May 14, 2015