- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "GovCloud"
Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
Amazon Web Services (AWS) third quarter revenue report continues to soar marking its climb towards its $1 Billion revenue mark. AWS, the unmatched ruler of the public cloud moves steadily on its third quarter sales. This was...
- Posted May 23, 2015