- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "Managed Services"
Managed Cloud Security Market is Growing, Reaching $9 Billion Revenue by 2017
Cloud-based systems are attractive as a standard part of the corporate landscape, because they are usually cheaper, faster and easier to deploy than internal IT systems. The path to the cloud is a must for most enterprise,...
- Posted May 23, 2015