- Amazon Files Case against CIA over $600M Contract
- Lew Moorman Leaves Rackspace
- IBM’s Cloud Services Rose by 70% in H1 2013 – Now Faces Problems with the SEC
- US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
- CloudTimes Partners with CloudBeat – The Cloud Grows Up
- Oracle OpenWorld: Microsoft and Oracle Join Forces on Enterprise Cloud
- Verizon Challenges Amazon With Verizon Cloud Storage and Compute
- Microsoft Continues its Move Towards Enterprise Cloud with Windows Azure
- Amazon’s Revenues Expected to Reach $1B by 4Q13
- New Cloud Computing Disturbance Buildup
All posts tagged "US Cloud Companies"
US Cloud Providers May Lose $35 Billion Due to PRISM
The American cloud business industry looms as news about the PRISM surveillance system becomes a threat to everyone. Expert analysts project that cloud companies may lose $21.5 billion to $35 billion worth of revenue as a result...
- Posted May 23, 2015